Position Summary and Responsibilities
Teledyne Scientific & Imaging, LLC is seeking an office manager to manage day-to-day activities including purchasing, supplies, shipping and receiving, general IT support and event planning. In addition, we require that persons applying have familiarity with government classified systems and procedures including JPAS, document controls and government security regulations. An ideal candidate will have experience as a facilities security officer (FSO) or related support role. This position is at our Durham research laboratory, adjacent to Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. The North Carolina Research Triangle features a low cost of living, a nationally-ranked public school system, as well as three world-class research universities (Duke University, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina State University).
- Knowledge of the JPAS (Joint Personnel Adjudication System). The system of record for submitting initial and periodic re-investigation for employee (clearance) eligibility.
Familiar with document control functions to include the receipt, generation, reproduction and destruction of classified documents.
Developing, reviewing and maintaining security documentation as required by the
Defense Security Service
Review of government security regulations and working to ensure staff compliance
Creating, reviewing and maintaining Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs)
Preparing for government inspections and implementing comprehensive self-inspections
Processing classified visits for employee travel to government and contractor locations
Contributing to the SecurityEducation program - conducting security briefings/debriefings
Familiar with COMSEC management duties
- Purchasing - both online credit card and submitting and managing purchase requests
- Shipping and receiving
- Expense authorization and reports
- Maintaining office and café supplies
- IT support – provide assistance to remote IT personnel to onboard new computers, phone system and conference room technology
- Process building maintenance and other service requests
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum of five (5) years securityexperience
- IndustrialSecurity Professional (ISP) a plus
- U.S. Citizenship Required. This position requires a current TOP SECRET clearance with a favorable SSBI within the past five years