Our software platform, data sharingnetwork, and industry partnerships enable healthcare providers to bring precision cancer care to every patient who needs it. By bringing together leading healthcare innovators into a unified ecosystem, we are working toward a future in which all cancer patients have access to the best personalized care, regardless of location or income. Our customers — including Intermountain Healthcare, Providence St. Joseph Health, Henry Ford Health System, Aurora Health Care, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health — manage one million active cancer cases at nearly 300 hospitals in 25 states. Headquartered in San Francisco, Syapse is backed by investors including Social Capital, Safeguard Scientifics, Ascension Ventures, GE Ventures, Intermountain Healthcare Innovation Fund, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, Medidata Solutions, Roche Venture Fund, and Amgen Ventures.
About the role:
Syapse is hiring an office manager to support staff and help our office run smoothly. Your full-time role will include a full range of office management duties. You’re incredibly detail-oriented and someone who can be counted on to take full ownership and “get things done”.
- Assisting with administration of company benefits programs: healthcare, dental, vision and perks, including providing onsite open enrollment support
- Providing administrative support for semi-monthly payroll process ensuring all new hires, payroll changes and personnel information are all updated and accurate
- Managing domestic and international travel; obtaining visas; creating detailed itineraries
- Administering employee stock option plans; coordinating with our external legal counsel to generate options reports, and options certificates
- Keeping the kitchen and office stocked with necessary supplies (food, hand soap, paper towels, office supplies, equipment, and company swag as needed).
- Planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance
- Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in an office setting
- Must be authorized to work in the United States with highly developed English language speaking and writing skills
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills including experience with Google Apps
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Works effectively in teams
- Works calmly and kindly under stress
- Is self-directed and takes initiative
- Is highly organized and attentive to detail
- Can adapt to change, be a flexible thinker, and terrific problem solver
- Can represent and contribute to the Syapse team and culture by being positive, friendly, and welcoming toward our community;
- Is able to lift 25-35lbs