Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
Company Information and Background:
Capitol Wealth Management is a comprehensive fee-based financial planning practice located in Sacramento, CA. We offer a collaborative, challenging workplace with great opportunities for growth and compensation. Our clients are among Sacramento’s most prestigious professionals.
For over 30 years we have strived to provided our clients with exceptional service in the areas of estate legal services, asset management, financial planning, employee benefits and insurance.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, organized and proactive office manager who takes ownership and responsibility, enjoys learning, and wants to grow professionally. We value someone who is skilled at assessing priorities and has exemplary follow through. Our business is growing and we need someone who is eager to tackle day to day challenges and opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Acts as a gate-keeper to the executive by creating and maintaining a daily business calendar and schedule per agreed upon priorities
- Works withdatabase and CRM systems
- Creates workflows for office tasks and special projects
- Systematizes office tasks
- Analyzes and prioritizes projects and creates a schedule for timely completion
- Monitors and maintains compliance activities
- Coordinates office meetings
- Updates company website and maintains marketing newsletter and events
- Coordinates training and continuing education
- Develops and maintains written systems of all activities
- Ensures office uses latest technology and most efficient method of work processing
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to pass a background test
- Have a good understanding of the financial advisory/planning field
- Experience managing complex calendars and schedules
- Editing and writing skills to initiate, compose, format, proofread and carefully edit various professional business documents and correspondences
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work assignments and deadlines efficiently despite frequent interruptions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate in a pleasant, tactful and effective manner (both orally and in writing), and to handle difficult, sensitive and/or confidential issues
- Advanced computer skills and experience in using Microsoft Suite, electronic email, internet, databases, presentation and graphic software and other standard office desktop applications; must be able to perform urgent IT requests from staff members
- Math skills to perform complex business transactions
- Ability to analyze situations, define problems and/or objectives, identify relevant factors, formulate logical conclusions and suggest alternative solutions
Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, retirement plan, and paid vacation and holidays. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with licensing, education and experience. Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Manager: 4years