Less than 5 years experience • Real Estate
This position supports corporate operations and the President by completing corporate initiatives, administrative functions and oversight of headquarter office tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Oversee Office Administrator and provide backup support as needed.
- Review credit card statements and corporate invoices prepared by Office Administrator.
- Assist President with travel arrangements, presentations, and other administrative functions.
- Plan corporate events such as; holiday parties, off-site team meetings, team building events, etc.
- Manage vendors responsible for office services, including company lunches, postage, and copier maintenance.
- Assist with IT function and support for headquarters and regional offices, which includes troubleshooting and ordering IT equipment when necessary.
- Track company IT equipment at regional offices.
- Compile and submit new hire IT checklists to IT department.
- Supervise property insurance compliancy and report quarterly results to Vice President.
- Other special projects as requested.
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years of office support experience
- Must have very good verbal and written communications skills, problem solving and attention to details skills
- Must be flexible, adaptable, committed, team-oriented and self-motivated
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Ability to learn and use software programs as required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES (preferred)
Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, some bending, lifting, stooping and stretching. It requires effective eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, telephone and other office equipment. It also requires the ability to speak, hear, to use hands and fingers to feel and handle or operate controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and kneel.