Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. We are seeking talented and motivated construction professionals to join our multi-disciplined team.
We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, motivated, and organized Office Engineer to support a major transportation infrastructure project in Nassau County Long Island.
Key Office Engineer responsibilities of this position include:
- Monitor and track project schedule and budget.
- Interface with municipal client and contractors.
- Coordinate and track all project plans and drawings.
- Oversee and monitor Field Inspectors.
- 5+ years of construction management experience.
- Office Engineering experience on NYS DOT projects.
- Experience developing processes to capture data and develop reports.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office applications are essential.
- Knowledge of "CEES" record-keeping software.
- The ability to multi-task and handle numerous concurrent requests in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work as a team player across all firm departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must.