Job ID 2018-5260
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It’s more than a slogan. It’s our standard. It’s the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It’s our earnest pledge to do what we say. It’s the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming 's Construction Management Practice in New Jersey is currently seeking Construction Office Engineers with Roadway and Bridge experience for upcoming openings throughout NJ.
- A minimum of 5-10 years applicable experience in Transportation Construction Management is required.
- Experience with transportation agencies such as the NJDOT, NJ Turnpike Authority, Port Authority of NY and NJ.
- Nicet Certifcation is preferred.
- ACI, NJSAT, Rutgers Traffic Control, Certifications all a plus
- Familiarity with CapEX or “Site Manager” a plus.