The Office Manager at Getaround will take a highly visible role in supporting the company by cultivating a positive and productive workplace. Your mission is to wear multiple hats to ensure that every member of the team has a daily work experience that is smooth, efficient, and rewarding. You will be responsible for overseeing office operations, front desk duties, and all the vendor relationships that help the Getaround office function.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, with a strong sense of urgency and strong attention to detail. They are driven, and find satisfaction in extreme organization. They are also able to balance several high-priority projects at a time, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Help create a functional and rewarding space for Getaround’s growing team.
- Plan and project manage any future office moves which can include: property visits and selection, workspace design, planning, and furniture procurement/installation.
- Manage all aspects of our workspace and facilities operations, including vendor relationships, building maintenance, ongoing improvements to the space, and overseeing stock of kitchen and other key supplies.
- Ensure building operations and occupancy comply with all local zoning laws and regulations.
- Responsible for managing the Landlord/Property Manager relationships.
- Design and develop company policies relevant to make our workspace more productive.
- Partner with the People Team to help champion cultural initiatives and processes.
- Accountable for all inbound and outbound correspondence.
- Proactively lead the overall organization and tidiness of our workplace.
- Manage office safety and security.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Solution-oriented and able to be the first to notice problems, find their solutions, and implement them. You should always be looking for ways to improve the workplace.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills. Must be able to manage multiple schedules, visitors, and office operations with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated capabilities in taking projects and processes and improving them to benefit a growing Getaround.
- Ability to confidently take a new process or project from ideation through to execution.
- Inspiring and contagious positive attitude that benefits the culture and team.
- 5+ years of previous Office and Facilities Management / Administration experience.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Previous startup experience is a plus.