Skills/experience REQUIRED of the assigned staff:
- Microsoft Office 365 Online and Desktop versions
- Windows OS, Android OS
- Desktop Support
- Laptop Support
- The candidate must handle inbound customer support questions concerning the migration, email, mobile connectivity and possibly SharePoint. The calls taken will be Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 levels. The ideal candidate will have a proficiency or experienceworking within a support center environment taking calls via an ACD and utilizing a centralized ticket management application. Knowledge of SysAid a plus. Able to take detailed and concise notes on customer interactions including the outcome and/or solution.
- Must possess the ability to explain technical concepts and details to technical and non-technical audiences. Chosen candidate selected for this role will need to have demonstrated initiative, problem solving, creativity, exemplary customer service, good presentation skills and be able to adapt to change.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required.
· Migration desktop support for 365 Desktop and Online versions (Primarily Day One activities)
· Connection of email accounts & troubleshooting on Mobile Devices
· Troubleshooting O365 software (online & Desktop client)
· Enter tickets into ticket tracking system
· Troubleshoot Office 365 issues via remote and on-site activities