The Office 365 Senior Software Engineer is primarily responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Office 365 product teams. The individual will assess requirements, design solutions, build the implementation and support the new capabilities or integrations.
The Office 365 Senior Software Engineer will participate in daily planning and status activity for the team. Will mentor junior engineers on best practices and coding standards. Will review work in paired programming or code review situations to maintain a high standard of quality. Additionally, the individual will work with the Office 365 Product Manager and the Office 365 Scrum Master to assess the team’s work capacity and derive an achievable work plan.
The Office 365 Senior Software Engineer will evaluate requirements and produce a software system design that accounts for the Office 365 architecture and a cloud-first approach. The Office 365 Senior Software Engineer implements designs and directs the technical activities of the junior engineers on design implementation. Additionally, the individual drives quality standards with the team through automated testing tools.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 7+ years of experience in software development/engineering or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 5+ years working in complex environments
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Exchange Server in an engineering capacity
• 5+ years of experience with advanced powershell scripting
• 3+ years of experience engineering Active Directory
• 3+ years of experience in database technologies
• 3+ years of experience administering Office 365
• 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 3+ years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
• 4+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
• 3+ years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
• 5+ years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
• 5+ years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
• 5+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software solution providers
• 5+ years of experience working with application and integration middleware
• 5+ years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
• 5+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• 5+ years of experience administering & engineering Skype for Business/Lync
• 3+ years of experience working with source code control systems
• 3+ years of IT experience in the retail industry
• 3+ years of experience with Azure
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50
home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week
in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year
2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses
operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and
employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville,
N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that
focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects.
Job ID 1406933BR