This position is for a senior Office 365 Messaging Engineer to join the PCG ITS Productivity Applications team. This role plays a vital role in designing and delivering solutions to make our customers more agile and productive; emphasizing collaboration and work-flow improvements. You will have the opportunity to lead complex architecture and design sessions for Office 365 applications, planning for both business and technical requirements and assist with product roadmap development.
- Manage PCG’s Office 365 environment through day to day hands-on tasks
- Lead the design and implementation of Microsoft and related Cloud technology solutions utilizing Office 365, Azure, EMS, and others.
- Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events
- Consult with business leaders to develop and implement solutions to business needs.
- Implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards.
- Update, Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Monitor, maintain & administrate security measures for the protection of cloud systems.
- Deep understanding of core Microsoft Office 365 cloud technologies and services
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange design, implementation and support
- Experience designing and troubleshooting complex messaging and mail routing scenarios
- Demonstrate architecture and implementation experience with hybrid Cloud technologies – Azure, AWS
- Experience with third-party migration tools
- Strong scripting and automation capabilities
- Experience with voice technologies preferred - Skype for Business, MS Teams
- Knowledge of various industry compliance and regulatory information security standards such HIPAA, SOC1, SOC2, HITRUST and NIST is highly desired.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, work under a small or large team spanning across multiple business unit/practice areas.
- Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skill
- 10+ years of general IT administration experience
- 4-6 years of working experience with Office 365
- Mentoring junior colleagues may be required at times.
Job ID 2018-3403