Office 365 Engineer with PowerShell
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
At AI, we do privileged work that is critical to enabling and sustaining the mission of our customers. We enhance their ability to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public through failsafe technologies and systems. We take that responsibility very seriously. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality, right from the start. We account for potential points of failure up front – from improper scoping to user distrust – enabling us to manage risk effectively from day one.
This proven approach sheds light on what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation. For us, there’s no problem too complex and no fix too small. Our work leaves no stone unturned in leading our customers where they need to be, efficiently and effectively
Public trust (minimum), Secret clearance, TS Clearance
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking a talented Office 365 Engineer with PowerShell in Crystal City VA.
• Significant experience with managing, customizing and migrating users from a Microsoft on-prem Exchange environment to an O365 hosted environment for messaging
• Expert level proficiency in Microsoft PowerShell
• Expert knowledge of desktop operating systems such as Windows 7 and Windows 10 and customizing the user experience.
• Proficiency with Exchange ActiveSync, send\receive connectors, public folders, web services, CAS\Hub\Mailbox\Unified Messaging roles, email address policies, OAB, OWA, transport rules, address list, exmon and PowerShell scripting
• Proficiency in performance monitoring and mail flow troubleshooting
• Expertise with backing up and restoring Exchange
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP and assorted other protocols
• Familiarity with large, complex Microsoft server based environment
• Ability to work with VMWare ESXi and VSphere
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Servers (AWS) – EC2, S3, VPC
• Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 to Windows 2016.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects; both short term and long term
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 to Microsoft Exchange 2016
• PowerShell scripting experience
• 10+ years’ experience in Windows Engineer/Administration
• Public Trust (minimum), Secret clearance, TS Clearance
• Working knowledge of ADFS, AD trust, forest\child domain architecture, AD Sites and Services, AD integrated DNS, Public DNS, LDAP, DHCP, GPO, groups, AD permissions and AD delegation
• Working knowledge of Microsoft PKI and OCSP implementations.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Lync. Add users, troubleshoot user login issues and understanding SIP
• Working knowledge of Office 365 management tools
• Experience with Microsoft System Center
• Technical written & verbal communication skills (technical writing)
• VMware ESX /5.5/6.0/6.5
• Advanced knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
• Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired: