About Binary Tree
At Binary Tree, we power enterprise transformations. Our award-winning software and services help Enterprise businesses modernize their Microsoft email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the cloud. Binary Tree mitigates the risk of delays, downtime, and budget overruns for complex transformation projects for large organizations. We understand Enterprise migration requirements that go well beyond the needs of small companies. Since 1993, we’ve transformed more than 7,000 global clients and 40 million users, including 6 million to Office 365. Our business first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end-to-end. So, clients stay focused on their core business while our experts deliver a low-risk, successful IT transformation.
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor for Offices 365. Our headquarters are located outside of New York City with global offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden and Singapore.
- This position is located in Newark, DE. Preference given to local candidates within commuting distance to the location.
- Relocation assistance is not provided for this position
Roles and Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of a Binary Tree Office 365 Engineer include:
- Assisting in the execution and management of a set of Office 365 and Intune/EMS customers through the onboarding process, and assist customers in resolving blocking technical issues
- Assisting eligible customers with configuration of onboarding tools, processes and technology
- Analyze, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for onboarding and entire deployment cycle
- Participating in the delivery and reporting of key business metrics for the onboarding process
- Fostering and maintaining effective customer relationships with customer satisfaction Desired Qualifications:
- Must have current experience deploying Office 365 multi-tenant to customers of varying size and complexity.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for customer onboarding.
- Self-driven, customer focused Onboarding Engineer with proven history of demonstrated technical skills.
- Experience in fostering and maintaining effective customer and partner relationships
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to collaborate on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across multiple projects
- 5 years of experience with IT and Network Administration or related position.
- Current MCSE or MCITP certification preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written, and achieve successful outcomes through technical expertise combined with superior customer service skills.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.