Office 365 Digital Transformation Architect
This position has primary responsibility for the delivery of solutions to our customers leveraging the transformative capabilities of Office 365. As a secondary responsibility, this position also assists with the pre-sales and definition of multiple customer projects, utilizing a wide range of experience and applying skills to a variety of industries and situations. This opportunity is best for individuals who are eager to share their knowledge and experience as it relates not just to technical capabilities, but to how Office 365’s Digital Transformation solutions can result in our customers’ desired business outcomes.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate conversational expertise in the areas of Microsoft Office 365-based Digital Transformation capabilities.
• Collaborate with client (Line of Business, IT) and Sirius team to identify high level business requirements and map to Office 365 platform capabilities.
• Provide solution architecture design and implementation as well as lead solution development and delivery of Office 365 workloads, primarily leveraging Teams, SharePoint, Graph and Flow.
• Provide lead support to field sales for Software and Services opportunities in the area of Office 365 solution development
• Work with Sirius solutions team to create work effort estimates to support Statement of Work creation, and present/effectively communicate proposals to client.
Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• At least five (5) years IT work experience, to include experience as a Lead Developer, Solution Architect, or similar role
• Experience with Office 365 Solution Development, including SharePoint, Teams, Flow and Graph
Other Position Requirements:
• Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and collaborate with Line of Business personnel, IT, and other stakeholders to determine needs
• Demonstrated experience contributing to an overarching solution strategy by identifying how a proposed architecture, capabilities and functionality support the client’s business objectives
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability with developing strategies and driving end user adoption of solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work closely with clients in a professional manner
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
• User Experience/User Interface Design