- Support the management, configuration, deployment, testing and operations of applications on the O365 platform
- Responsible for designing, developing, administering, implementing, training, and support of O365 sites and applications, big and small.
- Responsible for SharePoint administration and implementation including, but not limited to, site creation, site customization, workflow processes, information architecture, web parts, analytics and reporting, and all areas of SharePointsecurity/user management.
- Analyze business requirements and design and implement solutions that meet the requested objectives, delivering overall customer satisfaction.
- Create documentation according to internal standards including, but not limited to, project management, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Standard Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Keep up to speed and provide guidance to all users on current and future Office 365 technologies.
- Ensure O365 solutions are fit for purpose and in compliance with Teleflex policies.
- Provide high level of customer service and a willingness-to-help attitude.
- Provides deep technical guidance to all O365 users on O365 applications and best practices.
- Develop and document processes and procedures for Office 365 applications.
- Review and introduce new capabilities that will bring value and benefit to the business.
- Assist with the Office 365 and associated Office Systems roadmap.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years O365 Administration experience, with at least 2 years in SharePoint Online providing strategic guidance, design, implementation and application support.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint including document management, content management, site management, site templates, lists, libraries, workflow, web parts, user permission and security, information architecture, analytics and reporting, and "out of the box" customization.
- Proven ability to work on large-scale SharePoint projects, preferably in a large multi-dimensional organization.
- In-depth knowledge of O365 platform and all applications within.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with Office 365 technologies and application design and architecture
- Experience with developing SharePoint lists, libraries, workflows, and forms
- Ability to manage multiple time-critical projects simultaneously. Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, and consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with ability to express technical knowledge and processes in easily understood presentations, are critical.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work effectively with remote and global teams in a virtual environment. Self-sufficient, flexible, logical and rational, positive, results driven, but also a team player.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 5 %
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery.
We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.