Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The Offer Marketing Specialist within the Partner Business Unit is accountable to the Partner Retail Offer Marketing Manager.
This position is accountable for managing the offer over its Life Cycle from identifying and prioritizing product and customer specifications to successful execution in the market. The position develops the Offer Roadmap specific to the portfolio – loadcentres miniature circuit breakers, metercentres and surge suppression devices. This role works closely with manufacturing, engineering, marcom, sales and quality to continually improve the offer (price, competitive features and promotion) to reach the company’s overall strategy and goals, grow and balance sales, profit and market share and ensuring customer satisfaction is met.
Primary Role & Responsibilities
The Offer Marketing Specialist is accountable to:
- · Strategic Marketing - manage the execution of the current product offer portfolio and define the future product strategy and roadmap through research and analysis.
- · Market intelligence – visit customers, sales and distributors to solicit feedback and review competitive data to define market and product requirement documents and provide corresponding justification to define future Offer Roadmap investment.
- · Product positioning - be an expert for the assigned products with respect to customer use and competition to create messages to differentiate your products in the market.
- · Price positioning - gather intelligence and recommend price positioning strategies.
- · Enable sales - manage offer information from creation to distribution to ensure sales, distributors and customers are provided access to relevant information and systems and tools such as product technical/data/drawing literature, desktop and e-mobility quotation and e-commerce tools.
- · Demand generation – develop and drive the marketing communications calendar of events for the portfolio and work with marcom to drive demand for your products via promotions, advertising and campaigns.
- · Meet or exceed order, sales and margin targets for the portfolio.
- · Act as a leader within the company.
- · Effectively communicate customer-use case examples to product development teams.
- · Provide market forecast to support supply chain and logistics.
- · Manage issues associated with product quality to maintain customer satisfaction.
- · Support Codes and Standards development and/or propose the product adaptation to comply with local codes, standards and norms.
- · Provide product training to Channel, Sales, MarCom, Competency Centers, PAEs, Customer Care, Technical Support and Customers.
- · Liaise with global counterparts on product development and marketing programs.
- · Support contractor portal registration and acquisition activities.
- · Prioritizes supply in the event of product shortages.
- · Improve marketing effectiveness by focusing on process continuous improvement.
Offer Marketing Specialist Profile
- 5+ years of business to business marketing, sales or quotation experience.
- Bachelor in business, marketing, or electrical engineering.
- Excellent capacity to listen.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with strong interpersonal negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of wholesale distribution channels and construction industry.
- Good understanding of Marketing Fundamentals (Value Proposition, Price Management, Product Positioning, Promotion and Market Segmentation).
- Good understanding of digital and social media tools.
- Willing and able to travel within Canada and the USA up to 20%.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French beneficial.
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirited.