Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Field Services Offer Category Manager (Recurring)
Manages all the existing Recurring and Maintenance offer's portfolio
Location: Mississauga (ON) or Dollard-des-Ormeaux (QC)
Strategy & planning process: Has a strong knowledge of FS strategy in his (her) country (market trends, business opportunities, threats, key priorities for segments, Go To Market, customer coverage, key customer’s needs).
- Market intelligence & acquisitions
- Selection of market opportunities, Go to Market
- Grow & defend the markets
- Brand management
- Leverage IB intelligence
- Deploys and adapts the offer's marketing mix strategy for each go-to-market of the country
Offer management: Offer management (Take care of the 7 P’s (Product, Process, Place, Price, People, Physical Evidence, Promotion))
- Solution approach definition
- Launching process
- Price management with profitability control
- Customer access definition
- Communication/ Work with Marcom
- Adapt the offer to the country if necessary
- Put under control our capabilities to deliver and care about the full process and tools through the different phases (Offer discovery, Sales, Tendering, Implementation/Execution, Follow-up and support)
- Innovate on all aspect of what we can bring to customers: Contents, Go to Market, Business Model…
Relationship with GLOBAL
- Work closely with GFS for being update about new release, get best practices from other parts of the world
- Sales Inventory & Operations Planning Process (SIOP²).
- Deploy the Annual Marketing Service Plan / providing feedback on existing offers and facilitating voice of customers to the LOB Offer Product Marketing
- Leverage all Digital opportunities at every level: Offers, Business Model, Customer relationship
Process Improvement: will set up a PEP structure for our current offer management/’business excellence’ activity.
- Evolution requests/opportunities are to be captured, ranked, and ultimately decided by a BOC based on their Impact (CP+/CP-), Probability, and Risk Exposure
- No operational adaptations are to take place that could impact customer facing offer, margins, or market without going through that process.
- Execution resources from ‘business excellence’ and/or operations must be committed to activities with a DO decision
- Progress/performance of execution and outcome is tracked
- Monitors closely the performance (OI, sales, GM)
- Ensure proper visibility of pipeline and achievements thru BFO
- Prepare Monthly Business Review on his scope
Business Development: Strive for the growth and profitability of these offers in a country
- Manages the commercial team commitments on the growth actions deployment and business objectives
- Involve/Drive and follow the top 10 opportunities
- Coach the sales team
Key Targeted Accounts development
- Identify and Take care, as Key Account Manager (V3) of Key Targeted Accounts for Recurring Services (To be defined)
- Lead the VIP approach on his field
- Develop C-level approach and partnerships
- Regional Offer Category leaders, Central FS Marketing, Regional GTM leader, LOB offer development
Key Success Factors
- Knowledge of categoryportfolio and value proposal to the customer
- Downstream Marketing mastery (7Ps, market segmentation and trends, marketing and pricing strategies and tactics)
- Digital offers: Experience on various business models and knowledge of launches key success factors
- Good collaboration with Regional Offer Category leaders for alignment with global strategy
- Good collaboration with lob offer management
- Good collaboration with sales team and Other local stakeholders (as needed) for offer launch and business development
Education and Skills
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience and (10-15) years marketing or technical sales experience in services/consulting area
- Solid marketing skills & price management
- Strong LOB Offers knowledge and understanding (Recurring Services)
- Consultative approach
- Strong experience with value base pricing
- Understand the country/region requirements
- Ability to interact with LoB/Central team
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.