Radiance Technologies is an employee-owned company with benefits that are unmatched by most companies in the Huntsville area. Employee ownership, generous 401K and profit sharing, health/dental/life/vision insurance benefits, interesting assignments, educational reimbursement, competitive salaries, and a pleasant work environment combined to make Radiance Technologies a great place to work and succeed.
Radiance is in search of a top-notch cyber security subject matter expert (SME) with technical expertise and a driving desire to be at the forefront of their field. The ideal candidate will have extensive background in penetration testing, defensive operations, systems analysis, computer forensics, technical testing, adversary analysis, attack vector and surface research, targeting, cyber tool development operations, information assurance and/or systems engineering.
- Provide comprehensive expertise in offensive cyberspace operations, research and analysis, as well as, capability requirements development; integrate offensive cyberspace operations with electronical warfare, signals intelligence, and information operations.
- Comprehensive understanding of cyber policy, threat mitigations, cyber tools, intelligence, analytics, and secure networks
- Provide subject matter expertise in computer network attack, red teaming, reverse engineering, penetration testing, and other offensive and defense cyber tactics and techniques.
- Develop, document, and assess penetration testing requirements in the response to incidents based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) framework to provide a repeatable and measurable process
- Work closely with team to provide analysis, evaluations, and recommendations based on design to promote an economical, efficient, and effective security program
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels within the organization to ensure cyber security risks are properly mitigated within the environment.
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Must have one or more certifications: CISSP, OSCP, CEH, CEPT, ECPPT, GPEN, GXPN, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Network Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Penetration Testing and/or Red Teaming
- Must have relevant experience in Cyber Security/Information Assurance fields