As a global leader in cash technology solutions, we provide the financial, retail, cash centre and gaming industries with confidence that their cash is protected and always working to help build a stronger business.
Our cash automation technologies and process engineering services help businesses in more than 100 countries optimise the handling, movement and management of cash. While we span the globe, we personally engage with each customer to address their unique challenges and goals — enhancing staff efficiency, reducing operating costs and enabling a more rewarding customer experience.
We offer peace of mind. We enable transformation. We generate options. We empower people. We do all this by releasing companies from the burden of cash management, putting cash to work, and helping customers enhance the value that their staff and facilities add to their business.
The role of the Technical Support Engineer is to provide expert technical support, product integration and training to direct customers of OEM products across the NA region. Some support of LATAM customers will be required.
- Analysis and reporting of incident rate performance across installed base in the region.
- Field troubleshooting expert in assigned products.
- In depth analysis of customer concerns and any installed machines performing outside acceptable boundaries.
- Deliver direct customer support and training.
- Technical escalations to L3 support for both concerns and improvement suggestions.
- Produce Technical Bulletins (TBs) and other technical documents
- Provide feedback to NPI development teams in design reviews and evaluation installations
- Support customer evaluation installations.
- Pattern capture and running tests in field.
- Liaison and training for Regional Repair centres.
- Create and update training documentation including support with video training.
- Assist sales Manager to sell; Recommended Spares, training packages, tool kits and evaluation kits.
- Create service support plans and product introduction plans including costing, service methodologies, installation plans, and parts requirements to service and maintain new and existing products
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent in Electro-mechanicalEngineering
- Experience with cash-handling devices, photocopiers, printers or similar
- Experience with OEM products advantageous
- Computer and database literacy, MS Office
Required Skills and Competencies
- Analytical approach to solving technical problems.
- Process orientated with good decision making skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- English language skills
- Technical competence in electro mechanical devices
- Effective trainer
- Must be happy to travel up to 45% (predominantly within the USA but also Intercontinental)
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish language would be an advantage