Company Corporation's Adhesive Technologies General Industry Division is seeking an OEM Sales Specialist to sell Surface Treatments, and Adhesives directly to industrial OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) markets. This home-office based position is responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship between Henkel and specified OEM accounts within the New England area. The ideal candidate will possess value added selling experience as well as a successful track record working with design, manufacturing and quality engineering teams.
- Manage an existing customer base in excess of 4 million dollars.
- Grow sales at select OEM accounts within the territory. Focus Adhesive technologies include but not limited to Instant Cure, Structural, and Machinery.
- Develop relationships with all levels of the designated OEM account infrastructure.
- Gain specific knowledge of all aspects of the customer's business (e.g. business objectives, strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a technical field.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- 3-5 years industrial sales experience required; surface treatment industry is preferred.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and pricing agreements and to prepare and deliver presentations in front of customer groups.
- Position will require up to 50% overnight travel