OEM Sales Representative
Reports To: Director of Sales
Location: Denver, CO (relocation assistance provided)
Timberline Fasteners was originally founded in 1923 and has evolved significantly over time. In 2014, Timberline was purchased by The Wurth Group; the world market leader in the trade of assembly and fastening material. The Wurth Group consists of over 400 companies and is a globally operating business. With the support of Wurth, Timberline is experiencing significant growth and has plans for even greater growth in the coming years. Both Wurth and Timberline have sustained success throughout the years by staying true to their values and honoring their commitments to their customers, their suppliers and their colleagues
Why Consider working for Wurth Timberline?
At Wurth Timberline, we know the value of our business lies in the value of our people. We have succeeded in building and nurturing a customer-focused, knowledgeable, tight-knit sales team that works together in an open and friendly environment.
As a Fastener Sales Representatives, you’ll receive:
- A generous base salary plus uncapped commissions! You’ll also receive a nice healthcare and benefits package.
- The opportunity to join the Wurth family of companies! Wurth is a billion-dollar, privately held, family-owned organization. They are the largest fastenerdistributioncompany in the world, and the sky is the limit when it comes to growing with this organization.
- This organization is not subject to layoffs, downsizes
- Grow with the company! The recently acquired a company in Portland and continue to grow in the western states, which is the territory for this role. The company has very low market share in North America, and their growth goals are aggressive. You can be a direct contributor to this growth!
- You are given sales leads through their knowledgeable marketing department!
- Company provided vehicle/allowance, gas, cell phone, and laptop.
What kind of culture will you be joining?
- Supportive management team, welcomes collaboration for strategic business decisions
- Open and positive where knowledge-sharing is common practice
- High integrity as well as high-growth organization
Day in the life of a Sales Representative at Wurth Timberline:
The Sales Representative will develop new business within assigned territory as well as maintain and support key Wurth Timberline Fasteners customers with sales, application, purchasing, specification and administrative support. You’ll also act as facilitator and coordinator between customer and company in satisfying all customer requirements; while focusing on selling Timberline products and develop the market within an assigned territory or customer category. As the Sales Rep, you will support service standards and exceed goals of Timberline Fasteners, focusing on continuous improvement in all areas of market development and sales.
Candidate background we are looking for:
- Current/previousexperienceselling fasteners, hardware, or direct materials to large OEM customers
- Experience selling value-added services in a commoditized category
- Proven ability to meet or exceed budgeted sales goals
- Prior experience navigating long sales cycles from beginning to close
- Experience utilizing and relying heavily upon CRM system
- Demonstrated success in designing, driving and communicating service standards throughout the organization as well as formulating successful sales strategies
- Ability to prioritize important issues and address all team, customer and company concerns
- Ability to clearly and positively communicate concepts, alternatives and performance expectations to all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with proven ability to have a positive impact on the organization. Able to work independently, with team, or direct others to achieve company goals and growth.