Req. ID: 116863
As an OEM Sales Manager for a designated set of customers, you will be responsible for selling the entire Micron portfolio. You will support enabling activities, design in, and NPI sourcing, as well as securing production level OEM business for direct procurement. You will establish a leadership position and deep relationship with each designated customer and deliver revenue to Sales Plan, while signaling critical needs and forecast demands to the supporting business units.
This position is to be based in Milpitas; CA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage customer relationships to establish broad and deep engagements at key partner customers
- Develop and manage new design activity to achieve strategic account goals and facilitate revenue pipeline
- Negotiate pricing and key terms of sale, facilitate customer forecast, manage customer PO placement and open order backlog, secure supply allocation required
- Understand customer supply chain, critical end markets, and channels
- Identify and document customer technical and business opportunities to define supporting proposals and strategy for engagement
- Establish both long-term and short-term objectives for strategic customers, while collaborating with supporting business units to define and deliver to an agreed upon master Account Plan.
- 5+ years related industry experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry
- Solid experience in sales and business development in the OEM market place
- DRAM and Storage (NAND) market place with understanding of ecosystem dependencies and sales processes is highly preferred but not required.
- Strong product knowledge in applications for customer platforms, preferably in the areas of memory components, chipsets and associated ecosystems.
- Understanding of competitive dynamics and strategies of key industry players, technical and other differentiated capabilities required to win in the marketplace.
- Effective ability to work independently in complex and changing environments.
- A proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic, fast changing semiconductor industry.
- The ability to apply broad knowledge to solve problems, drive for results, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, management, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills.
BS degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related Business field required. MBA degree preferred, along with applicable business experience.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.