Position at Commercial Construction North America
ITW Commercial Construction is seeking an Account Manager who will oversee national accounts and major OEMs to meet and exceed profitable sales and earnings objectives. The Account Manager will have responsibility for all revenue and profit generated through industrial type distribution accounts and strategic OEM accounts. The Account Manager will create programs to increases sales, research and resolve customer programs, and may make recommendations for modifications to the product line.
ITW Commercial Construction is a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions used by the professional commercial contractor in concrete anchoring and flooring, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to being a customer-centric organization with operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex® (Teks®, Sammys®), Red Head (TruBolt®, Tapcon®), Ramset (Trakfast®), and PNA (Diamond Dowel®) with an overall history dating back to 1910. ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Develop and implement effective sales and negotiation strategies to provide channel customers with the products and services they need to effectively serve their customers.
- Lead on-going market analysis by obtaining intelligence through multiple sources to recognize trends, create strategies and develop vision to drive change that maximizes sales and earnings.
- Build relationships with decision makers at existing or targeted national distribution accounts to differentiate and enhance awareness of our products, service strengths and capabilities.
- Achieve annual revenue and margin goals, create and manage budgets (rebate programs, expense, co-op and promotions), manage pricing, and profitability.
- Responsible for execution of new product rollouts, inventory reduction and product buybacks at a national level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Management preferred)
- 7+ years of progressive experience in National Account Management.
- Proven ability to analyze sales data and determine appropriate actions to improve account position.
- Ability to develop sales forecast to a business plan, including business strategies based on OEM.
- Results driven with ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow through skills.
- Proficient in MS Office including strong Excel skills to organize and analyze data.
- Strong communication skills including effective presentation skills.
- Travel up to 50% with overnight stay.
- Other duties as assigned.