Regional Sales Manager, WI and Northern MN
* This is a remote position. Candidates can be located in WI or MN.
Regional Sales Manager is responsible for determining, generating and capturing the sales outside the organization. The main task involves securing prospective non-member clienteles by telephone communication or by visiting. It is essential for the Regional Sales Manager to provide effectively the detailed information on various products, programs or services offered by the company.
- Scheduling appointments, meeting new customers in order to review customer’s requirements and to determine other opportunities.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Present value proposition to customer along with price and terms in accordance with standard procedures. Generating and developing new client prospects in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
- Delivering professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while either onsite at customer’s location or VIA web tools.
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Effectively attending conferences and trade shows.
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts
- 7 years sales experience required, auto industry experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Special people skills to deal with customers and an outbound personality
- Able to prospect new client’s prospects
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very good team player and should work well under pressure
- Able to foster the member relation values
- 80% travel required
- Other duties as needed or required
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Automotive industry retail experience
- Experience selling to automotive dealers
Requisition Number: 190562