ODM Middleware App Developer
Salary depends on experience
Posted on 06/30/18 by Cynet Sytems
Less than 5 years experience
Salary depends on experience
Posted on 06/30/18 Cynet Sytems
We are looking for ODM Middleware App Developer for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: ODM Middleware App Developer
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
- A Middleware Application Developer at the Senior/Expert level is needed to work onsite with the client to implement middleware solutions for legacy and new applications.
The Developer must possess the following skillsets:
- A minimum of five years of experienceworking with IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM).
- Hands on experience developing and implementing solutions with ODM.
- Preference given to candidates who also have experience implementing solutions with IBM Integration Bus, IBM DataPower Gateway, Publish-Subscribe (Pub/Sub), or similar products.
- At least five years of experience in managing and leading technical teams.
- A demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes and working within the SDLC.
- Ability to mentor less experienced technical personnel.
- Advanced status reporting and communications skills that can go across levels in an organization.
- A short term contractor is needed to fill the role of Middleware Application Developer to aid and support Agency staff in the expansion of electronic filing to include Estates and Trusts, a tax type that is currently processed by paper only.
- Due to staff turnover within the Java and Middleware Applications Group, a developerexperienced with IBM Operational Decision Manager is needed to fill the gap while the team is rebuilt.
- The role will also augment existing staff that are not as experienced on the aforementioned products and enable them to gain experience and expertise in a complete development life cycle and ensure this work stays on schedule. This is anticipated to be a twelve month long effort.
- The Technical Specialist is a senior level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in a specific technology.
- The Technical Specialist has an overall knowledge and understanding of application development and architecture that serves as a strong base for technical expertise in a specific product or program.
- Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty. Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services/ products.
- Able to identify best practices and standards for the use of the product. Delivers support and design for industry specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
- Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts. May function as a niche technical SME.
- Advanced experience in the required technical subject matter. Proven experience with a technical specialty across large and complex implementations and systems.