Job Title: OCM Lead
Location: 180 E Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Duration:12+ Months (Strong possibility of extension)
The purpose of this position is to assist the State of Ohio Public Utilities Commission with large scale technology implementations being launched.
PUC is moving from a manual paper process to an electronic process to enhance the ability of employees to preform essential job duties.
This resource will make recommendations on specific tools and various process to implement and develop various solutions including Hyland Onbase and Salesforce Solution for internal and external users.
Additionally, the qualified resource will act as a Mentor to eventually transfer knowledge to current State employee.
· Create and Manage an OCM strategy and plan that includes the State’s recommended approaches for business process improvement, business readiness, communication, and training activities.
· Partner with lead sponsor to prepare, manage and reinforce organizational change management practices.
· Proactively manage communication planning, development, distribution and feedback mechanisms.
· Serve as liaison with different project teams and business units for the development and distribution of key messages.
· Monitor, administer and update OCM assessments and readiness surveys.
· Coach business leaders in the development of resistance management plans.
· Assist the business with mapping new processes and identifying impacts.
· Plan and conduct As-Is/To-Be Transition Workshops.
· Identify skills gaps and develop action plans.
· Track agency readiness and adoption metrics. Provide recommendations for improvements.
· Strong communication/ leadership skills.
· Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
· Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
· Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
· Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
· Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
· Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
· Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
· At least 5 years of developing and implementing organizational change management plans.
· At least 5 years of experience creating and managing project tasks.
· Demonstrated ability to teach and/or mentor PUCO staff regarding OCM concepts.
· Demonstrable experience making recommendations on specific tools and various processes to implement and develop solutions
· Have led or worked on an IT-related project.
· Government or higher educationexperience.
· Experience with Salesforce or Hyland Onbase in an OCM capacity
Looking forward for your prompt and positive response.