We are looking for Occupational Therapist (Outpatient) for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Occupational Therapist (Outpatient)
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 months
- Floating: OT maybe required to report to other OT clinics for support, due to unit's needs, locations are Oceanside, and Chula Vista; no mileage reimbursements, as the travel will not be driving between or during shifts.
- Independently evaluates the functional ability of patients through the administration, interpretation of standardized tests, clinical observation and patient/family interview.
- Creates individualized treatment and educational plans and provides patient/family counseling and training.
- Develops and implements innovative and specific treatment plans to maximize the patient's functional potential or return to previous level of functioning, based on clinical findings.
- Consults with medical team and allied health professionals and documents all pertinent clinical findings to render a comprehensive, family-based or individual intervention plan.
- Working experience and knowledge of sensory and feeding skills; able to manage baby/infant feeders, G-tube weans, pediatrics with swallowing difficulties
- 3-5 years recent OT pediatric patient experience; patients are 0-18 yr.
- Outpatient experience
- NO NEW GRADS
- Master's Degree Occupational Therapy from an AOTA accredited program
- Current California license in OT
- Current NBCOT certification
- Current BLS/CPR certification for Health Care Providers issued by the American Heart Association Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from an AOTA accredited program, if graduated prior to 2004.
- Ability and experience working independently, using critical thinking skills and processes to arrive at objective, strategic, results-oriented decisions within the context of patient care and department, division and organizational priorities.
- Doctorate Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- 5 years' experience required
- Board certification in advanced practice (SWC, HTC, PAM);
- Certified hand therapist (CHT)
- Bilingual Spanish speaking;
- Pediatric experience
Cynet Health is a Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia, Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.