AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
As an Occupational Therapist you will:
- Assist the physician in evaluating the patient’s level of function by administering and interpreting patient’s diagnostic and prognostic tests of function in their homes.
- Participate in development and revision of the Plan of Care by conferring with the patients’ physicians and clinical team members.
- Improve and restore strength, coordination, range of motion and function by providing therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients in accordance with physician orders.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy or the equivalent with license / certificate within the state providing services
- Knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurologic injury generally required
- Experience with a home health, medical surgical, or rehabilitation center environment
- At least two (2) years of experience working independently under minimal supervision
- Lymphedema experience
Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order