Position Description Provides medical direction for the clinic, oversees all clinical operations to ensure the provision of the highest quality of medical care consistent with current standards of care. The Medical Director will delegate as appropriate specific elements of management and operation of the clinic. Provides medical care to adult clients of the clinic. Participates in the marketing/sales/service needs of existing and potential new business or expanded services for existing clients as needed. Oversees financial operations of the clinic. Position Requirements Minimum Qualifications
1. Medical license to practice in PA and current DEA registration without restrictions.
2. Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family, Emergency or Occupational Medicine required.
3. Certification in Occupational Medicine or comparable appropriate continuing education or at least two years of applicable clinical experience.
1. More than two years of previous clinical experience providing occupational medicine services preferred.
2. One year of previous administrative responsibilities comparable to those necessary in serving as the Medical Director preferred.
3. Board Certification in Occupational Medicine and certification as a Medical Review Officer preferred.
4. Expertise and knowledge of PA Worker’s Compensation and OSHA regulations preferred.
5. Expertise and knowledge of travel medicine such as providing pre-travel consultations, prescribing or recommending all necessary vaccinations, immunizations, prophylactic medications and appropriate preventive medicine care or direction.