Occupancy Planning Global CAD Lead
The Occupancy Planning (OP) Global CAD Lead role is responsible for Management and Leadership of the CAD team that is delivering CAD Project or on-going CAD services within the Occupancy Planning line of business. This team is responsible for the on-going maintenance of CAD drawings as well as the connection of the CAD drawings with the Computer Aided Facility Maintenance (CAFM) platform or Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS). These activities support on-account OP team’s mission by providing best in class CAD services that ensure superior quality, consistency and delivery of the OP product and program.
This role requires this individual to bring proven expert technical skills, management experience business skills as well as leadership around developing and implementing best practices and innovation to our clients while managing a global team that is growing and transforming.
- Provide leadership to both the dedicated and variable CAD teams as it relates to innovation, training, quality assurance, etc.
- Ability to work across cultures, languages and geographic regions with consistency
- Ability to streamline/lean-out all processes to provide clients the best in class CAD services
- Ability to lead by influence for the dedicated CAD Teams (because they report up through the account leadership)
- Accountable for financial P&L responsibilities (revenue, AGM and forecasting) for the global CAD team
- Provide & Review monthly reporting for billing purposes
- Analysis of weekly/monthly utilization for variable CAD teams to manage work load and work flow between teams
- Manage overall relationship between CAD teams and Account OP Leads (which are the CAD team’s clients)
- Drawing Additions for New Customers
- Review drawing files within AutoCAD and/or field redline drawings for completeness
- Create _Arch, _Floor, and _Poly drawings
- Properly polyline and label room numbers
- Ensure that all documents are in compliance with JLL standards and layering formats
- Create attributed polylines for space allocation tracking and/or charge backs
- Load drawings to FMS or other CAFM
- Populate FMS with space categories, space types, space standards, room numbers, names and business organization
- Establish and maintain a library of master drawings accessible to JLL and clients
- Other varied responsibilities around Client Account Maintenance
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of Global Team Management
- 5-7 years of CAD/CAFM Technical and Project-Related experience in a Corporate Real Estate environment. Strong understanding of occupancy planning, architectural design.
- A strong working knowledge of CAD/CAFM Systems.
- Excellent MS skills inducing: Power Point, Excel, Access, Word.
- Experienced in managing multiple CAD/CAFM Implementations and Projects simultaneously and remotely.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in a concise and summarized manner without personal bias.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Program management skills coupled with the ability to profitably execute and deliver.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Occupancy Planning discipline.
- Ability to self-govern and make sound decisions.
- Ability to facilitate conflict resolution - internally and externally.
- Ability to develop relationships that can lead to long term assignments.
- Strong ability to collaborate with others.