Obstetrician and Gynecologist Cambridge Clinic
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 15 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health clinics are committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care. Allina Health clinics provide primary care, specialty care and urgent care services to people in 41 communities. More than 750 health care practitioners help patients identify health risks, manage chronic illness and find their path to better health.
- OB/GYN practice including clinic, surgery, hospital, call coverage. This position is based out of Allina Health's Cambridge and/or Isanti clinics, although other OB/GYN sites may also be involved. Hospital work occurs at Cambridge Medical Center in Cambridge, MN.
- Call is 1:3 to 1:4.
- Collaborative physician for Allina Health family practice providers.
- Provides direct patient care for clinical patients for designated specialty
- Functions appropriately as part of care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills, both their own and those of other provider and staff.
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- Quality improvement utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes or workflows
- This position requires a Medical Doctorate degree (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine
- Must have demonstrated experience in designated specialty area
- Must have current, unrestricted Minnesota State Medical Licensure
- Must be board certified or be eligible for board certification within designated specialty
- BE/BC Board Eligible or Board Certified in OB/GYN
- MN Medical License required
- BLS required
Full-time. Will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays