We are looking for OBIEE Developer for our client in Los Angeles, CA
Job Title: ??OBIEE Developer
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 7-10 years Technical Development experience in analytical or technological industries.
- Strong understanding of database methodology, data analysis, advanced SQL queries, ETL and business intelligence application required.
- Understanding of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and maintenance of data warehouse, ETL, business intelligence, and BI solutions.
- Implement new business intelligence and data warehouse requirements through the use of SQL, ETL, business intelligence tools, and database programming and reporting tools.
- Document and vet business requirements, identify effective reporting techniques, the best data sources for each report field, risks and constraints, and design reporting formats.
- Develop optimized database design to achieve acceptable performance by tuning Views, Materialized views, Tables and Indexes for proper response time.
- Develop new capabilities and architectures that capitalize on the development of client requests, ad-hoc queries, and BI dashboards and reports.
- Determine development strategy and framework for consistent report development standards.
- Demonstrate success executing IT strategies to meet and exceed Strategic business objectives.
- 5-7 years development experience in OBIEE Repository and Dashboard/Reports.
- Experience developing reports and dashboard development using various components in OBIEE
- Solid experience with OBIEE development with expertise in RPD design/development
- Troubleshoot OBIEE/data related issues and fix issues in a timely manner
- Proven consultative and strategic skills
- Outstanding inter-personal and presentation skills
- Meet or exceed projects/tasks assignments deadlines.
- Make effective and consistent use of the reporting tools.
- Experience working in an agile/fast paced environment is desirable.