We are looking for OBIEE Analyst for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: OBIEE Analyst
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Must have experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Oracle Business Intelligence Analytics (OBIA), Oracle E-Business Suite, Data Relationship Management (DRM) is preferred
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting OBIEE reports and ODI interfaces
- Lead and participate in requirements gathering and functional design reviews
- Techno Functional knowledge in various E-Business suites modules in Finance, Supply Chain domains
- Techno functional knowledge in various OBIA Analytics such as Finance, Proc&Spend, and Supply Chain Analytics
- Having depth troubleshootingexperience to resolve data issues.
- Able to perform data validation for OBIEE reports against EBS.
- Able to write SQL queries
- Able to perform gap analysis against BI Apps system
- Able to perform source specific configuration for BI Apps system using BIACM/FSM
- This resource will be the subject matter expert on the Data flows between the Oracle EBS and the target OBIEE Reporting layer(OBIA), driving the design, data modeling, data lineage, development of the new OBIEE reports based on business requirements across the full SDLC.