$150K — $200K *
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is seeking a BC/BE Physician to work as a full-time, employed OB/GYN Hospitalist for our Physician-led OB Hospitalist program. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience post training.
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center serves as the hub and flagship of INTEGRIS Health. It’s the only Oklahoma-owned, designated Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing services, and has received the #1 hospital ranking from U.S. News & World Report multiple times.
INTEGRIS Baptist has a 40 bed level III NICU. We have a 15-bed labor and delivery unit and 22 large mother baby couplet rooms. INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center has twenty-four hour OB/GYN Hospitalist coverage in house and five board certified neonatologists.
For consideration on this opportunity, please send CV to Deidre Wyly-Oldham with INTEGRIS Physician Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
The OB Hospitalist is responsible to provide direct patient care in the Hospital setting.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The OB Hospitalist Physician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Thoroughly evaluates and manages each patient appropriately and documents information completely by use of EMR, written notes and/or dictation in a timely manner. Records history and findings with clarity and precision.
* Demonstrates excellent diagnostic skills, interpretive skill of test results, and procedural skills.
* Identifies relevant medical issues accurately and uses appropriate procedures and testing.
* Prepares and signs medical records related reports in a timely manner.
* Makes appropriate referrals to service and other providers.
* Provides coverage drop-in cases and managing unassigned patient population.
* Stabilizes patients in emergency situations, including those with a private physician, until the patient's attending physician arrives.
* Provides surgical assistance for OB service line, including cesarean births, if available.
* Assist in developing protocols, collecting statistics, and other quality initiatives as directed by the Medical Director.
* Supports the hospital's organizational strategic plan, program metrics and outcome measures.
Reports to assigned Medical Director
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Valid through: 12/9/2020
$80K — $100K
13 days ago