Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is actively recruiting physicians to join a practice in the summer of 2018.
All physicians are supported by a highly experienced clinical and administrative staff that allow their physicians to focus their efforts on providing excellent patient care. The practice has successfully satisfied quality initiatives and maximized both government and commercial reimbursement continuously each year.
The group has provided high quality healthcare for over 30 years in the Richmond community. Their physicians are assigned to three call groups that support six offices with privileges at four hospitals.
• Clinic hours Monday through Friday with one day off every other week
• Evening and weekend call coverage based upon call group – hospitalist are utilized
• Initial two year salary guaranteed with bonus eligibility
• Signing bonus paid after employment contract is executed
• Four weeks of paid time off and one week of paid CME
• Paid medical insurance through Anthem Health Keepers with $1,200 annual employer contribution to your health savings account
• Paid life insurance – 2X annual salary
• Paid short and long term disability insurance
• Paid malpractice insurance
• 401(k) with employer matching and profit sharing
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital delivers move babies than any other hospital in Central Virginia, a testament to the family-centered care and many birthing options they offer women and their families through their Women’s Pavilion. Their Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) features 24/7 on-site neonatologists, remote fetal surveillance, maternal fetal medicine specialists and a Level II progressive care nursery to deliver comprehensive coverage for every unique situation.
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America. Richmond, which is the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia, has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. Richmond is a city deep in history, with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. The city also boasts the first state-supported art museum in the United States and the Southeast's largest museum - the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Blue Ridge Mountains are only an hour and a half away. In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
Please note that this opportunity does not offer Visa support.