Position: OAM Engineer,
Location: Collierville, TN ,
Duration: Full Time,
- Expertise with Oracle Access Manager in both OAM 10g and 11g including OracleInternet Directory (OID) and Virtual Directory (OVD).
- Proficiency in Weblogic, UNIX/Linux OS (Red Hat preferred) and LDAP Directory Services (Active Directory and OracleInternet Directory).
- Knowledge of Shell and PERLscripting in Unix/Linux environment.
- In-depth technical knowledge of troubleshooting, integration, and migration of OAM.
- Ability to be professional, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Exceptional with completing tasks successfully and efficiently.
*If you are comfortable with the position and location then please revert me back at the earliest with your updated resume and following details or I would really appreciate if you can call me back on my number.*
Open to relocate:
Current Salary :
Annual salary expectation:
Best time to call:
Best Time for the Interview:-
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:-
Key Skill Set:-
In case you are not interested, I will be very grateful if you can pass this position to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.