$80K — $90K
· Assist with the migration of the County’s current mail gateway from Microsoft Exchange Online Protection to the new ProofPoint Email Protection Service to include but not limited to:
· Perform ongoing ProofPoint support for mail flow rules and mail connectors.
· Other ProofPoint infrastructure configurations required for the successful transition and support to the new services solution.
· Provide O365 Systems administration support for customer Azure tenancy and services. This includes but is not limited to Azure AD Services, Azure security interfaces, and O365 Applications (ie. Sharepoint On-line, Intune, OneDrive, Exchange On-line, etc.) to include but not limited to:
· Addition or removal of permissions for Vendor Personnel and/or staff on various cloud services.
· Management of the Cisco Duo application for Azure second factor authentication.
· Supporting the Barracuda firewall in the County’s Azure subscription.
· Management of the network security groups in the Azure Virtual Network.
· Working with County security staff to run security assessments and audits.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and related technical training and/or certifications. Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
· 3+ years' experience providing support for Azure tenancy and O365 Cloud Services environment. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and ability to navigate and use common tools and interfaces for providing systems administration support in this services environment.
· Working knowledge of Proofpoint Email Protection or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Online Protection mail gateway configurations and support requirements.
· Knowledge of supporting security based applications such as Cisco Duo (MFA), Barracuda Firewall for Azure, Azure Network Security Groups (NSGs), certifications beneficial.
· Experience in managing and securing Microsoft Azure Cloud services.
· Experience as a member of a managed IT Services team supporting an Enterprise level customer environment.
· WINTEL system administration expertise in Microsoft Server 2012/2016/2019, certifications beneficial.
· Advanced level expertise and technical knowledge of PowerShell.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Working experience with Enterprise level ticketing system such as Service Now.
Valid through: 4/26/2021