A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's Neurovascular products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors, surgeons, nurses, and key opinion leaders.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's Neurovascular products and/or services.
- Provides clinical and technical support during cases and informs the clinician of patient treatment options.
- Promotes education of the company's products and/or services.
- Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products and communicates to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
- Establishes effective relationships and collaborates with other departments (Marketing, Finance, HR, Sales Training, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and complete knowledge of company products and services
Is A Bachelor's Degree Required? Yes