Applied Memetics LLC has an immediate-hire Senior Nuvolo Developer opportunity to support our Veterans Administration (VA) customer in Chantilly, VA. U.S. Citizenship is required. Start date of 4/16/2020.
As a Senior Developer, you will develop features and capability utilizing portfolio of EAM platform modules. You will be required to complete a modest amount of travel to and from client and partner locations to support and implementation services teams for high priority activities. You will be required to help transform processes, technology and frameworks in EAM and IWMS in ways previously unachievable with legacy technology.
Other Key Responsibilities
Think outside the box and innovate processes, technology and frameworks to transform ServiceNow Technologies software portfolio.
- Develop across various web technologies
- Provide domain expertise and technical assistance to internal support team when complex issues arise
- Provide functional and technical documentation for enablement of new capabilities
- Build software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use
- Demonstrated ability to operate and deliver high quality code deliverables independently and without significant oversight in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with a proven history at being able to work and collaborate effectively with non-technical team members and/or clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of programming paradigms such as object oriented or functional programming
- Front-end web application development experience (Angular, AngularJS, React, JQuery (one of these is mandatory)
- Back-end web application development experience (RESTful API, SQL/SQLite, NodeJS (one of these is mandatory)
- Knowledge of the capabilities of IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari including cross-browser compatibility and support
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues, browser degradation/progressive enhancement strategies, optimization and accessibility techniques
- Experience with the application development lifecycle process based on SCRUM, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent, with 15 years of experience. 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum 5+ years' experience with ServiceNow; however, experience with other enterprise-class IWMS programs may be considered
- Mobile web application experience is a plus
- Experience with Java development is a plus
- ITIL certification
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, Salesforce, or other cloud platform architecture, scoped application development and complex platform integrations
- Experience in automating UI testing using tools like Selenium
- Working knowledge of web accessibility guidelines, data object and page optimization practices, etc.