Develop, coordinate, implement, and evaluate processes and provide direction to standardize and meet educational needs for oboarding and orientation, competency management, continuing education, professional role development, research/EBP/QI, and collaborative partnerships for nursing and nursing support staff through use of a variety of learning activities. Align programs and activities to achieve organizational and department goals via ongoing assessment and planning processes.
- Minimum five years experience as a professional nurse to include experience in clinical education or staff development required.
- Minimum two years progressive leadership experiencerequired.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) required.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement developmental activities that impact positive outcomes and performance.
- Knowledge of systems and change theory, individual and group behaviors, teaching and learning principles, and research outcomes required.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of team building, both as a participant of teams and in a leadership role required.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Certification by Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD) within two years of hire required.
- Master's degree in nursing education preferred.
Req #: 40278