Nursing Home Pharmacy Solutions
Less than 5 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product.
Our client is expanding their sales team and looking for talented sellers. They manage a unique system that improves pharmacy workflow within Nursing Homes and provides an intelligent solution to maintaining cost.
Be part of an elite team as a Sales Account Manager. This consultative sales role involves presenting a solution, building relationships and closing business with Owners and Executives within Long Term Care.
- Work under the direction of the Sales Manager to drive and achieve sales goals by leading or advancing the sales cycle.
- Contribute to the development of a viable sales plan for the assigned territory.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on pharmacy reimbursement and drug selection.
- Develop new forums to educate eligible prospects and drive new business.
- Conduct presentations, sales activities and other informational events in accordance with current approved communication and marketing programs and state/federal regulations.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to provide education to prospects and existing clients.
- Lead Generation and lead management.
- Overcoming sales objections.
- Execute basic administrative duties as defined by the Sales Lead, including detailed management of appropriate reporting / database systems, funnel management, customer information, territory planning, etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge our clients evolving portfolio, program changes and industry insights.
- 2+ years salesexperience
- Experience creating, facilitating and presenting to a variety of stakeholders in - person, conference calls, WebEx, etc.
- Ability to work some evenings / weekends
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Computer skills: Windows - based applications and lead management software
- Ability to work as a telecommuter
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years successful sales and marketingexperience in healthcare or health insurance, preferably with seniors
- Ability to communicate complex healthcare information to potential clients
- Ability to develop and manage relationships to reach business goals
- Ability to be compassionate while selling
- Function independently and responsibly with minimal need for supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities including visiting nursing homes on a regular basis and following up on leads in a timely fashion
- Ability to track a schedule to keep appointments on time and information pertaining to those appointments in order
- Understanding of the nursing home environment