$150K — $200K *
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Neuroscience department. Submit your application today!
Our Neuroscience teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Johnston-Willis Hospital, a 292-bed acute care facility, is located in the upbeat, North Chesterfield area, a short drive from Chesterfield Town Center, offering an abundance of restaurants and shops. Johnston-Willis Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortune's 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Manages the financial and clinical operations of assigned area(s) of responsibility and recommends sufficient number of qualified competent persons to provide care. Participates in outside source selection for needed services. Works closely with their recruiter and the recruiting team to develop sourcing and hiring strategies.
2. Integrates department services with the hospital's primary function maintaining communication with medical and nursing staffs, Administration, patients and their families/significant other. Coordinates and integrates services within departments.
3. Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support provision of services. Supervises nursing staff and assures staff competency.
4. Continual assessment and improvement of the department performance. Promotes the Quality Management program of the facility maintaining appropriate quality control programs (where applicable).
5. Develops, markets, implements, and evaluates new services and programs recommending space and resources needed. Participates in outside source selection for needed services.
6. Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies.
7. Develops goals and objectives for assigned area(s) of responsibility and participates in development of goals and objectives for the Nursing Department.
8. Provides for orientation, inservice training, and continuing education for persons in the department.
9. Assumes the duties of the Associate Nursing Executive or Administrative Coordinator as assigned.
10. Remains focused on employee rounding, employee engagement, and employee retention measured by annual engagement scores, monthly and trending turnover rates.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
EDUCATION: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing. A Bachelor's degree is required. LICENSURE:
Required: Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse.
Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years current nursing experience; two (2) years of management experiencerequired.
Valid through: 11/10/2020
$80K — $100K
10 days ago