This position is accountable for managing the hospital-wide infection prevention and control program at Montefiore and supervision of the infection prevention and control staff, to assure effective coordination and support with activities to prevent and control health care associated infections in accordance with evidence-based best practices and regulatory and national standards.
- Active NYS RN license required
- Master’s degreerequired
- Experience in qualitative/quantitative methods and health policy is required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a healthcare environment, preferably in the hospital setting. Prior administrative experience in healthcare project management or quality management is a must. Clinical Practice experience is required.
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation skills and the ability to influence required.
- Experience in leading the full continuum, including the inpatient and outpatient environments, as well as medical and nursing education (including residents) is preferred. The candidate will have experienceworking with performance improvement tools and methods, such as PDSA, LEAN techniques, and High Reliability Organizations.