$100K — $150K *
South College invites applications for the position of Associate Dean for the School of Nursing at the South College Online Campus. In collaboration with the Dean of Online and Dean of the School of Nursing, the Associate Dean is responsible for the delivery of educational programs and services at the Online Campus. Primary focus of the role will be the full development of the DNP and other Graduate Online Nursing Programs. Responsibilities include collaboration and consultation with faculty to promote maximum commitment and results; maintaining high standards of teaching, scholarship, and service; leading efforts for program initiation to include the securing of appropriate clinical sites; acquiring and maintaining programmatic accreditation; completing and administering budget allocations; recruiting, hiring, and evaluating faculty; organizing student advising procedures; organizing faculty teaching loads and quarterly class schedules; developing and maintaining collaborations with other colleges/programs for inter-professional educational opportunities; working with the School of Nursing in relation to planning and assessment; and representing the program in the community at large.
Candidates must evidence the following:
• Minimum of an earned Doctorate in Nursing; with professional preparation/credentials in relevant specialty is preferred.
• Evidence of effective teaching, service, and scholarly activities
• Effective leadership and management skills
• Documentation of applicable licenses/certification
• Familiarity with state Board of Nursing regulatory requirements
• CCNE accreditation processes and requirements;
• Curriculum development experience;
• Familiarity with planning, assessment, and evaluation processes.
• Familiar with online course development in Canvas to maintain the accuracy and currency in the classroom
• Ability to travel when needed
Valid through: 4/12/2021
$80K — $100K
21 days ago