Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role, day shift
Join a growing team of skilled and compassionate staff within a long term care / short-term rehabilitative care facility. Located in northern New York State near the Adirondack Mountains, the area offers lush farmlands, miles of waterfront and acres of forests, quaint villages, a booming commercial center, and of course, minutes away from The 1000 Islands, a sightseer's paradise and a popular destination for those looking for an authentic outdoor vacation.
In this position, you will maintain quality clinical care through direct supervision of the nursing staff. You will make sure documentation is complete and accurate, oversee compliance, and manage changes in Physician orders. Essentially, manage the daily operations of the clinical staff.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- 3+ years long term/acute nursing experience.
- 3+ years experience as a supervisory nurse.