The operating room team at Rose Medical Center is a tight knit group of hard-working, dedicated nurses with a passion for improving lives. If you have management or leadership experience in the operating room and are interested in becoming a part of our surgical services nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. We’re hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now.
Why Choose Rose?
• Top 100 Hospital, as ranked by Truven Analytics
• Colorado’s first Pathway to Excellence hospital, which recognizes us for creating a positive work environment where nurses can excel
• Joint Commission Top Performer for surgical care
• Joint Commission Accreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke Programs
• Colorado’s only Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology
• 23 OR’s with wide variety of cases including a strong Ortho/Spine and Heart/vascular focus
• 2 da Vinci surgical robots
• Regularly recognized “Top Docs” in Denver, including specialists in gynecology, orthopedics and spine, cardiovascular surgery, endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery and colorectal surgery
• Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR teams
Well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Awards and Honors Rose is honored to be recognized by several national organizations, including being rated as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. Our Staff At Rose, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Position Summary: The Nurse Manager provides leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients. Responsibilities include fiscal, human resource, and operational functions. Maintains 24 hour accountability for patient care. The Nurse Manager performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at Rose Medical Center. The Nurse Manager displays positive support for the values and mission of Rose Medical Center. Provides care for and supervises care of GERIATRIC AND ADULT patient populations.
- RN License in the State of Colorado. Compact license acceptable but must obtain Colorado state license within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS certification through American Heart Association.
- Bachelor Science of Nursing or Bachelors degree in health related field required. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experiencerequired.
- Previous management experiencepreferred.
Job Code: 03216-65050