Nurse Regional Hospice Consultant
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services - Nursing / LPNs / LVNs
Job Category: Medical / Health - Nurse Leadership
The Regional Hospice Consultant:
- Provide professional clinical support to all staff local hospice offices to ensure quality of care is met through appropriate practice standards.
- Communicate closely with local hospice management teams, regional operation teams, and corporate teams regarding issues or deficiencies.
- Assess staff learning needs and develop and promote programs for continuing staff support.
- Assist with developing goals/objectives and assist in corresponding evaluation
- Implement new policies and evaluates policy compliance; conduct internal quality checks, identify areas of concern, and make recommendations to assure that patients/families receive the highest quality hospice services.
The Regional Hospice Consultant is a mobile position and will cover hospice offices in Wisconsin and Minneapolis, MN area.
Skills and Certifications [note: bold skills and certification are required]
- Hospice Experience
- Management/Leadership Experience
- Registered Nurse
- Survey Readiness
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
Seniority Level - Director
Management ExperienceRequired - Yes
Minimum Education - Associate's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Often
- Does this candidate have recent and extensive hospice leadership experience?
- Is this candidate open to extensive travel?
- Is this candidate a registered nurse?
- Have you spoken to this candidate about this role and co
Must have hospice leadership experience and be a registered nurse.