*According to established protocols, conducts clinical assessment of the patients
health care status and needs and provides patient care to facilitate expected patient
*Discusses diagnosis and treatment with patient and family.
* Prepares and provides patient and family with written instructions.
* Writes prescriptions and requests for diagnostic studies as required. Obtains physician s
signature for requests.
* Provides family counseling and counsels patients as to preventive care.
attendance at required meetings.
* Follows HCMG QA & I/UR guidelines; shows and expresses concern for quality performance and
exercises initiative to suggest change/improvement within the scope of responsibility.
* Graduation from a school of Physician Assistants is required.
* Certification from the National Commission of Certification of Physician is required.
* Minimum of two (2) years of related clinical experience is required.
* Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments is necessary.
* Current licensure as a Physician Assistant in the State of Florida.
* Current CPR is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.