Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
- Diagnose and treat patients in private homes or assisted living facilities, including House Call services for common chronic diseases via “in-person” House Call and/or telemedicine visits
- Analyzing and interpreting patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses
- Developing treatment plans based on standards of care and professional practice guidelines
- Chronic Medication management and educating patients on test results and treatment plans
- Other duties as needed.
- License must be current and in good standing in the State of Arizona
- One to two years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Welcome new graduates with excellent GPA and background, especially those who completed last rotation(s) at MD24 House Call
- Proficient on a Windows based computer and smart phone
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
- Must have current DEA and AZ License
MD24 House Call does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, protected veteran status or any other protected group.