$125,000 / Yearly Average* + Higher Earning Potential Based on Value Units + Annual Retention Bonus + Superb Benefits
Life is good. At Life Line Community Healthcare we want to help people keep it that way. Diseases are costly. That is why we want to help older adults take steps to prevent them so they have more time, money and mobility to do the things they love, with the people they love.
Join Life Line Community Healthcare's Team as a Nurse Practitioner and inspire health behavior habits that can help people prevent, delay and alleviate chronic diseases.
As a Nurse Practitioner at Life Line Community Healthcare, you are the primary provider of service while also acting as an advocate/educator to patients. You will see 8 -/+ patients a day in an event based setting to administer Medicare prevention and wellness services. Throughout the day there will be opportunities to act as an advocate and engage with people at the event who are unaware of these services and the health benefits of such. A collobrating physician, medical assistant and or patient careassociate will be available to assit you as needed.
Together, Out into the Community We Go
Life Line Community Healthcare is a nationwide provider of Medicare prevention and wellness services. We have 55 teams in 55 cities throughout the United States.
As a Nurse Practitioner in your city, each work day will be unique as you commute to a new location with a patient associate to work autonomously on a team of amazing people. A team of people who support and respect each other.
In this event based setting, together, create a positive environment allowing adults to easily understand services, their health risks and what they can do to improve them. Events are scheduled in advance, Monday -- Saturday, during day shift hours.
Nurse Practitioner Scope of Practice:
- The Welcome to Medicare Visit (IPPE)
- The Annual Wellness Visit (initial and subsequent)
- Health education
- Vaccinations, as needed
- Advanced planning, as needed
- Care coordination, as needed
- Recommended follow-up to physicians for medically appropriate needs,
Life is good at Life Line too. Here are a few reasons why for Nurse Practitioners:
- $125,000 / Yearly average with earn potential up to $153,000 annually based on value units*
- Up to $10,000 each calendar year towards 100% health premiums and a retention bonus
- Paid time off, paid holidays and holiday bank for holiday break which occurs around Christmas to just after the New Year, each year
- Malpractice insurance paid by LLCH
- CME reimbursement*
- Licensure renewals every two years*
- Company provided vehicle for work purposes*
- A 401 (k) plan with employee matching*
- Medical, dental, vision and pharmacy insurance coverage*
- Flex spending account, employee wellness program, and more
- Peer support from the NP Peer Advisor Group
- Credentialing counselor
- Collaborating physician
*Value units were created to help us, the organization, as well as our team members, live up to our core values: excellence, integrity, accountability and innovation. It is not just about how many patients we see, but the excellence, or quality, of the service we provide. Through value units we can discover when additional help is needed and where, identify bonuses opportunities, and promote communication, accountability, and efficiency. Value units are dependent upon employee classification, job location and patient eventschedule within a 7 day period.
- Available four or five days a week Monday - Saturday
- NPI #
- Active State License
- ANCC or AANP board certified required
- Valid driver's license with a clear driving record
- Flexibility to commute in a company vehicle or by personal vehicle to one new location each day. Location may be within 20 minutes to four hours from home.
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, where you are often moving from station to station
- Working in a team environment to set up equipment/supplies
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt to changing environments
- Strong computer proficiency.