Nurse Practitioner - Neurological Program Coordinator - CA - 27065881
This hospital and medical center has provided high quality healthcare to residents of western Orange County since 1971. The hospital is a 400-bed hospital that has grown to meet its communities? needs to become the full-service hospital it is today. Their many distinctions include Primary Stroke Center and Advanced Inpatient Diabetes Care certifications by The Joint Commission, one of only two CCS - Certified Pediatric ICU's in Orange County and the only hospital in the area with a Level III Neonatal ICU.
- The Neurological Program Coordinator is responsible for the organization of services and systems necessary for the multidisciplinary approach to the care of the neurologic and neurosurgical patient population.
- The Neurological Program Coordinator collaborates with the Medical Director and Nursing Unit Directors in carrying out the educational, clinical, research, administrative, and outreach activities of the neurosurgical program and stroke program.
- Demographic information limited Patient Health Information as related to job function.
- Master?s degree in Nursing.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Current California RN license.
- 5 years clinical experience with 2 years of program management
- Experience in data collection, entry, and analysis
Work Location: Irvine, Ca area
Base Salary: $103,000.00 to $164,000.00 (DOE)
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package.
Number of Positions: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings